Elliott Waves by FX Tutors is a Newsletter of FX & Commodity analysis performed through Elliott Waves. For tutoring and courses please contact me through Skype at "mariodconti". Please read our disclaimer.
WHAT TIME: 9.30am - tea, coffee & biscuits - to start at 10.15am till 3.00pm
NOTE: Access is available from 9.00am.
• $30 (for non members of the ATAA)
• FREE for ATAA members
• lunch is NOT included in the entry price
• due to contingencies seminars might subject to last minute changes
• 9:30am: Coffee & chit-chat
• 10:15am: Welcome and Announcements - Dennis O’Flynn
• 10:20am - 10.45am - BRIEF WORKSHOP
Subject: Designing a $100K Portfolio by Ron Bowden & Peter McMahon
10:45am - 11.00am:BRIEF MARKET UPDATE
Subject: Where R We Now (World Indices) by Dennis O’Flynn
11:00am - 11.30am: Coffee and Networking
11.30am - 1.00pm: SEMINAR 1, by Mario D. conti
Subject: The Wave Oscillator
1:00pm - 1.45pm: Lunch in Club Restaurant (optional)
1.45pm - 3.00pm: SEMINAR 2, by Mario D. Conti
Subject: Evolution of Automated Trading Systems
3:00pm: Meeting concludes
The Wave Oscillator
Can you really trust your favourite oscillator? Can you use it without any knowledge of Technical Analysis?
Does it display stops and a trailing stops for each trade?Most of the existing oscillators are far too erratic and liable to a personal interpretation.
However, this doesn't seem to apply to the Wave Oscillator created by Mario D. Conti in 2008.
This seminar is about a new indicator capable of:
• displaying your Entry/Exit points
• displaying a stop and a trailing stop for each en-try
• keeping you out" when the trading conditions are not ideal
• easy to use without too much knowledge of technical analysis.
Evolution of Automated trading Systems
A new Investment Revolution is in the making and it's comparable to the one that occurred with mobile phones in the past 20 years.
We are now living through the age of Automated Trading Systems, where the investment risk can be reasonably contained and the Annual Return on Investment (ROI) is higher than ever.
• But what do we know about the history of Algorithmic Trading?
• What is happening right now in USA due to the High Frequency Trading Systems?
• What is good and bad with Flash Trading?
• And what do we know about the new Multi-System Portfolios?
Mario D. Conti
Mario D. Conti, Ba in Econ. & Biz., RG 146, ADA1, is a certified (non CFTe) Technical Analyst since 1989.
With a past in Merrill Lynch and Indosuez Bank in Switzerland, he specialises in Wealth Management through Automated Trading Systems, Market Analysis and Trading Education and runs periodical seminars and webinars.