Before getting into our usual analysis (today: USDJPY) let me remind you that:
FIRST: The WEDNESDAY FREE TRADING WEBINARS are still on. They are hosted by ELLIOTT WAVES & FX TUTORS and presented by Mario D. Conti.
Please register for the date and time that works best for you by clicking the link below: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8514371004062869248
TOPIC: Each Wednesday we will give away precious SETUPS, ENTRY POINTS & TARGETS determined by means of a combination of Elliott Waves + Candlesticks + Fibonacci + Oscillators.
WHEN: Each Wednesday, 7:00 PM AEST (Sydney Time).
HOW LONG: 45 minutes
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
AUDIO: Participants can use their computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP) or telephone. Australia: Toll +61 3 8488 8992
Access Code: 508-768-150. Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar.
NOTE: Don't forget to RSVP on your Meetup and please, connect 5 minutes earlier.
SECOND: We are running a new ONLINE ELLIOTT WAVE TRADING COURSE.
This course will be held through GoToMeeting which allows everybody to interact through each session.
- Attendance: limited to 6 people
- Structure: 5 online sessions of 2 hours each
- first 3 sessions about
- Elliott Wave Theory
- Elliott Wave Labelling
- Shape, Amplitude and Extensions of waves
- Type of retracements
- New set of rules
- Candlestick Theory
- Identify Reversal Candlesticks and Pivot Points
- The "Wave Oscillator" and other Indicators to confirm Pivot Points
- Fibonacci Targets
- the other 2 Sessions: identifying Set Ups, Triggers, Entry points, Exit Points
- first 3 sessions about
- Price: $1,500 (GST included)
- Monday, April 8, 7pm-9pm AEST (Sydney time)
- Tuesday, April 9, 7pm-9pm AEST (Sydney time)
- Thursday April 10, 7pm-9pm AEST (Sydney time)
- Monday April 22, 7pm-9pm AEST (Sydney time)
- Tuesday April 23, 7pm-9pm AEST (Sydney time)
ANALYSIS of USDJPY
SETUP of USDJPY, Wednesday March 27, 2013, (please read our disclaimer)
The USDJPY is setup for the last leg up. The Elliott people calls it "the 5th of the 5th of the 5th"
This means that we've virtually completed all waves up except the very last ripple.
very likely: 95.2-95.3 and 95.54
likely: 96.28, 97.74 and 98.50
possible: 99.00 and 99.63
maybe: 100.00 and 101.200
In the 1-hour chart below, let the chart reaching the area 94.84-95.00 and then retracing down a bit to 94.45 or so. That should be a good entry for a long position to the targets above described.
Make sure that you entry after a clear Reversal Candlestick in your 15 min chart.
Also, make sure the "wave oscillator" shows a clear reversal in your 15 min chart.
1-hour chart: click to enlarge
Monthly chart: click to enlarge
Weekly chart: click to enlarge
Daily chart: click to enlarge
4-hour chart: click to enlarge